26 February, 2010

Capsule of Thoughts


HUMBLING DOWN
Lord, you have a unique way of telling me
That I really am nothing before Thee


HELP
At times, I stumble
On Satan’s trap I fall
Strength, I have nothing at all
So to Him, I bow down and call


ASSURANCE
I stumble and I cry
But as always, He’s there to say “Hi”
I know there’s no reason to sigh
For He’s by my side until I die


GOING ASTRAY
I go on different directions
A road full of confusion
‘Cause I wanted my satisfaction
So I leave you in oblivion


GOD’S WORK
God showed me the way
He molded me like clay
He taught me how to pray
And to seek Him everyday


PLEA
Lord, here I am
Asking you to come
Cleanse my dirty palm
With the precious blood of the Lamb


PROMISE
Worry not, my child, worry not
Your Lord is here no matter what
Blessings and gifts, I have a lot
I’m gonna transform you into a beautiful pot



Note:
Wonderful pics of Wawa Dam, Rodriguez Rizal
(taken from the internet)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...