30 November, 2009

Ondoy: Many Stories

There are so many stories I wanted to write related to Ondoy - of people I have met and talked to during the outreach programs of our company, of places we have visited for various relief operations and feeding programs, and of my observations and thoughts with the experience I am blessed to have.


But my mind and my fingers can only process a few. The stories are just too many; I can’t cope up. Yet, they are all worthy to be written and to be read.



I am having sleepless nights just pondering the things I wanted to write. I am having a headache.


But I will treasure them all – every kid and mother I shook hands with, every father and grandfather I met, every Ate and Kuya I mingled with.



I hope to write something about them all someday. But now, I have to rest.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...