20 September, 2009

Hold On To Jesus

My second child, Ruthie, is such a sweet daughter. She’s always full of life, bursting in laughter whenever there is something funny that she sees or hears. In school, she’s quite shy but she’s overcoming it now, little by little. She loves to read, and she reads aloud, with feelings and with accent. And when she cries, she sobs with all her heart.

She is very fragile. My wife and I will do everything to protect her from any harm or pain. But we can only do so much for her. She’s all by herself in school. And we can’t be with her forever. She will grow-up. She’ll have a life of her own someday.

When I heard the song “Hold On To Jesus” by Erin O’Donnel, I thought of Ruthie. She’s indeed a little piece of heaven for us. The song resonated my deep love and silent prayer for her.

Happy birthday, our precious Ruth! Nanay and Tatay loves you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...