25 October, 2009

Ondoy: Burgos


TRUST ME TO KEEP YOU

By: Ed Kerr



I know your heart

I see your fears

You’ve cried out in darkness

And you think no one hears

You feel so far away

But you never leave my side

Calm you heart now my child



Chorus:

Trust me to keep you

I never slumber, never sleep

I’ve seen each tear you cried

Rest in my arms now

Soothed by the Spirit’s lullaby

Come to my side




I’ll be your light

When shadows fall

I’ll open the way for you

When there’s no hope at all

I’m here each lonely day

I see all the pain you bear

Come child, rest in my care



(Repeat Chorus)



When the road is long

I’m here beside you

When the path is unfamiliar

Take my hand

For the storms will blow

The wind will rise

The peace that you’ve longed for

May seem lost in the night

I see each trial you face

Every dark unspoken fear

Calm you heart, child I’m here



(Repeat Chorus)


(Relief Goods Operation of Yuchengco Group of Companies , in cooperation with RPLAI, Brgy. Burgos, Rodriguez Rizal)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...