28 September, 2009

Sagpat Falls


Long Way From My Home
(Glenn Kaiser Band)

Tonight I am missin' you
Oh, tonight I am missin' you
In the light of day
I had lost my way
An' tonight I am missing you

Never thought I would come this far
I never thought I would come this far
I have come through such pain
in the strenth of your Name
Never thought I would come this far

I am a long. long way from my home
I am a long, long way from my home
I've been a pilgrim on this earth
since the day of my birth
I'm a long way from my home

Tonight I'm sittin' on this porch in the rain
Tonight I'm sittin' on this porch in the rain
But Hallelujah by and by
I will meet you in the sky
I'm still a long, long way from home

3 comments:

rosalia said...

hi, kuya Willy!

Anonymous said...

hi, kuya Willy! nabanggit ko tong blog mo kina ate Ces..sabi ko magaling ka pl magsulat..magaling ka mag-express ng sarili mo..sabi ni ate Ces editor in chief ka nga daw nila nong college..sabi ko, ah, kaya pala..pero sabi ni ate Ces nagresign ka nga daw as editor in chief para makaattend ng Bible study..wow! passion mo magsulat pero iniwan mo para unahin si LORD.. :)
"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."(Matthew 16:25) =)

Pedo said...

Salamat,Ms.Anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...